18 Day Challenge

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Where do I begin?????

April and I decided to start this blog in hopes to help others on their journey to health.  I never thought in a million years I would be doing this, but I have enjoyed helping others see the kind of success I have had.  I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself.  I have always struggled with my weight growing up.  Even if I was at a decent weight, I never felt comfortable with where I was at.  I will never forget being in 8th grade and as part of our PE class, each student had to get weighed.  When I walked up to the scale, I was almost in tears. I wasn't overweight, but I was definitely developing and not 90 lbs like the rest of my friends.  I weighed in at 142 and was devastated.  A few girls in my class thought it would be funny to shout out how much I weighed so everyone could hear.  Man, girls can be mean at this age!!!


If I wasn't thinking about my weight I was thinking about food or what I wanted to eat.  It was always on my mind.  Like I said, even if I was at a healthy weight, you never truly believe you are or that you look good.  I have tried so many different "diets" and food plans only to come back still feeling frustrated.  While many plans out there work, I never found something I could stick to longer term.  That is until I started Isagenix.  I was VERY skeptical about this product at first when April introduced me to it.  My plan was to watch her progress on it before I started it on my own.  Within a few weeks of seeing how she was changing I decided to jump in......BUT, only for 18 days before I was going to Hawaii.  I needed to get some extra baby weight off and wanted to feel good before my trip.  3 months later and I am still going strong.  After my first 18 day challenge I lost 12lbs and 15 inches.  Not only am I using the product but I am sharing with others because it is so AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment